Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This just proves my Theory...

...Germans love David Hasselhoff!!

No not that theory, the one that states, Only Idiots Use a Blog.

When bored at work i sometimes hit the "Next Blog" button at the top right hand side of Blogger pages. Just to see what I get.

I found this today.

"Bananas

I just ate one, and I don't like them. They are good for you. They provide potassium and good carbs. But I think they're icky and I have to work to finish one. Trying to envision all the good of the banana helped me to gag it down.
"

That was the whole post. Now I know I'm not much of a creative poster myself but c'mon!

I could Blog about how the Listerine burns when i swish, or how Flip Flops make my friend squeamish (ture story)...I don't, but I could.

Now I won't reveal the name of the Blog or the person, cuz that's pretty bad, but i will direct this person (who is not an 8 year old girl btw) to steer clear of this guy.



Methinks someone has a phallic obsession like a FotherMucker. Not the Blog Idiot, the yellow Idiot.

Have a great day everyone.

8 Comments:

Blogger D. Prince said...

Great post, yours not theirs.

The next blog button can be very dangerous indeed.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Pamer said...

It's an interesting diversion, like peeking in on bedroom windows or eavesdropping on phone conversations

8:17 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

Ha! I know you won't be surprised to know that I know about the banana guy. In fact, I know that you won't be surprised to know that I have an entire file about bananas, banana-related people, and banana-related news stories. Call me for all your banana needs.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

If I had mad skills I'd post the dancing banana gif.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Pamer said...

the "peanut butter Jelly time" banana??? I love that one

2:21 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I'm dying to know the name of the blogger...lol

4:00 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

That banana guy is the stuff of nightmares dude. Someone should open up the "World's Lardest Donut Display" across the street to complete the effect.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Pamer said...

Sorry maddie I could never expose someone even if they are a big idiot.

Hi Tink! What else goes with crazy Bananas guy? Like a giant crazy Monkey Lady store or something?? A match made in heaven.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home