Thursday, August 17, 2006

This Once Again Proves My Theory...

German women love David Hasselhoff!

No, no, no...that that again.

My theory that "German women love flinging poo".



Strangely enough I couldn't find a photo of German Women flinging Poo. "Clean" photos that is. There were, however, plenty...PLENTY of strange German sex sites willing to oblige my search parameters. I'll just leave it at that.

lesson: Careful what you search for.

BERLIN (Reuters) - Thieves in Germany stole 7,500 euros ($9,554) from a man by throwing feces at him from behind and then pick-pocketing him while they pretended to help clean up the mess, authorities said Monday.

After withdrawing 8,000 euros from a bank for a holiday the man was struck in the back of the neck by what he described as human feces, police in the central town of Giessen said.

"Immediately afterwards two large women came up to him from behind and claimed they had seen someone excreting down onto the street from above," police said in a statement.

The two women then began briskly wiping the filth from the man's clothing with paper towels they had with them. They were soon joined by a third man, who also came bearing paper towels.

Only when the man went to take his foul-smelling trousers to cleaners did he notice that 7,500 euros had been taken from his back pocket by one of the would-be helpers, police said.


I can't believe these bold women criminals. A while ago I posted about the Swedish Sauna theives and now this. I gotta give props to all the ladies out there. You're nothing if not original.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress said...

I'm off now to find those pics you didn't post.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Pamer said...

haha...i thought you would have had them already

9:54 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

What?! Oh my God. I think that's even more gross than my creamed corn dream. You have to hand it to them, they ARE original. Bleh.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I lived in Germany for three years and I never noticed any poo flinging women. Just lots of bums. I once bought a herring sandwich and tried to give it to a bum after I tasted how gross it was. He wouldn't take it either.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Pamer said...

Prunella: what is it with bums passing on food? I once bought an extra coffe for a guy outside of a coffee shop and he didn't want it either, just the money...to go buy Wild Turkey i guess

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home