Tuesday, August 01, 2006

When Cool gets a little Hot under the Collar

Barry White: Radio spot

Sometimes even the ultimate in cool can come unravelled. "Oooooh Baby! I love the sexy slither of a lady snake."

Now, I'm definitely NOT saying that the late great Mr. White is an Idiot...more like that guy who wrote that commercial. Geez, doesn't he know Barry White? That copy was anything BUT sexy. I hope he got his ass fired.

All you had to say was...

"Hi, this is Barry White, join me for a sexy weekend of sensuous music and hot tennis action down in Waco Texas. Me and all the fine ladies are gonna get down and get busy...oooh baby, can't get enough of Paul Quinn College Babe!"

Ha...now look who's being an Idiot. LOL I love You Tube.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pamer said...

he really does sound like he would rather be ANYWHERE but in the studio

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home