Monday, December 11, 2006

Good God Almighty

It's been 2 months since I updated this blog. I know, I know, it's totally unprofessional, selfish and very unacceptable.

I don't know what to say except that I'm sorry! I'm also aware that most of my friends are gone, tired of checking to see if I'm still around and fed up with seeing that Gary Neville post.

Let's recap...

It's always particularly busy at work during the fall and since that last post I have been everywhere man.

It started in Ottawa for 4 days wherein this poor slob ends up with back spasms and in traction in bed for a week.

Next were trips to Niagara Falls, Toronto and Thunder Bay...BORING!

A wild and flamboyant trip to Vancouver BC was promised and of course turned out to be a disaster. Floods, violent winds, brown water in our hotel room and a bout of the norwalk virus made it the worst trip ever...all the while i was expected to maintain my usual productivity for work. I had also wanted to meet an online pal but was forced to chose sleep and the cool comfort of the toilet bowl instead of a nice visit. Sorry MJ.

The latest road trip saw me head to Sault Ste Marie to do some work for the Motely Crue concert in that town. Nothing too special but i did get to set up each of the guy's dressing rooms(and clean up the mess afterward).

I also bumped into Tommy Lee in our hotel lobby (I gave him the 'guy nod', he reciprocated), went up in the elevator with his luggage and ran afoul of Mick Mars' bodyguard when I yelled at him to "have a great show!" For the record Mick walks like he's 96 years old and I had to set up a special barrier for him just offstage for when he got tired.

Finally, we set up a 300,000 dollar xmas party for the employees of a steel company, also in Sault Ste Marie. It included a special appearance by Trooper, seven course meal, champagne and three full days of work.

Phew!

I know I'm whinging a bit...but i'm old and I need someone to sympathize.

Before I go a special thanks to Tink for the Spork award. Now i have lots to live up to.

Ok, that's it...look for more posts soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger D. Prince said...

Holy Shit that is busy!
Now I feel guilty for razzing you.

Glad you're back.

11:47 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

In shock that I'm looking at something other than Gary Neville's arse today.

Yay! Pamer's back!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Pamer said...

I have to say that I'm pretty damn choked up that you guys are still checking me out

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home