Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Stump the Blogger


So, i recieved a request today. One from someone whom i cannot and will not ignore. My pal TInk from Pickled Beef sent out an earnest plea "Please don't make me stare at Queen Latifah's face anymore!"

First off, Tink, i'm not sure why you're staring at her, secondly, she's gorgeous which means it should be a pleasure to stare at her and thirdly I am terribly sorry you've had to stare at her for a month.

Speaking of Tink, she had a great idea last month. She asked for readers to give her ideas on what to blog about. So...I am going to steal that idea and put out the same question to my readers.

Tell me what i should tell you. What do you need to know?

I'm at a loss which has resulted in the month long sloth.

That being said I will probably have lots to talk about after next week. I am going to Orlando next week for a family vacation.

-Disney World...my personal fav (seriously I am a Disney geek)
-Maybe Universal (i've never been)
-Seaworld (see Universal)

It'll be interesting. I've havn't been on a "family vacation" in 15 years.

But looking at the weather channel it doesn't seem that FLA weather is all that good lately....tornados aside, it seems to be colder that normal.

However I have two thoughts on this:
1. when our weather has been in the -30's for the last week anything over freezing is a pleasure
2. any day away from work is a great day

Once again gang, sorry for the lack of anything interesting to say. See you later.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress said...

Thank you, Tink!

1:50 AM  
Blogger Pamer said...

But MJ, Queen looks radiant in that picture

10:29 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

If you go to universal, just do the Islands of Adventure.

Universal studios have late 70's rides and it's boring as hell.

Islands of Adventure is a lot of fun... In the Jurassic Park area, it's like a jungle filled with fun stuff, water guns, special effects. Really cool place.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Pamer said...

Hey Monika

Cool!!! thanks for the tip. I've never been to Universal before (I've done Disney to death)

Thanks for stopping by my pitiful little blog

Cheers

11:34 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

You can't ignore me? YES! That means the subliminal mind ray is working. *Rubs hands together* Now to take over the world.

Yes yes, the Queen is hot in that picture. But staring at the same facial expression for a month now has really started to screw with my head. I started wondering if Stepford got to her.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Pamer said...

Tink : now that you mention it she does look rather Stepford Wifish LOL

I would happily serve as a minion as a part of Tink's Glorious Revoltuion

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home